Saturday, November 10, 2007

Welcome back

Whoots.

Finally I am unlocking my blog again.

A new skin to meet people. Haha. I dont think I will be changing skins soon as I am lazy to search for other skins. Haha.

O levels is finally coming to an end soon. In 3 more days, I am officially free.

Anyone has any job recommendation for me?
I am willing to do any decent jobs with a reasonable pay.

Xenia must be jumping over the moon now that she know this blog is open again. Haha.

Happy spamming here. Welcome to spam on my tagboard then since I deprive you of the chance for so long. Haha.

Shall be a good girl and mug my physics mcqs soon.

It's going to be Sunday soon. In a few hours time, i should be touching my biology and prepare for chemistry and physics mcqs for Monday. After biology paper, I wish for it to rain. I want to fall sick so as not to let my mind wander about too much.

Grad nite is coming soon. Sigh. Who will I be forming a table with? Who is going to be sitting at the table? How is it going to be like? Would it be spoilt? Questions Questions Questions. All these questions are without answers. How nice?

Shall end my post for today. Haha. Bye!

Seriously I am wondering. Is it suppose to be a good thing or is it not? I realised I am jealous of everything. Perhaps Leos are meant to be possessive and perhaps that's the reason why I feel so insecure. =(


Why is love like a longitudinal wave where there are both rarefactions and compressions? Would there be a point where particles are left with too little energy for compressions to take place?

Love is like two spheres with opposite charges who are attracted to each other and once touch, charges are neutralised and hence repulsion takes place.
Hence huimin suggest that one should be earthed for the two spheres to remain together.

No comments: